Phonak myPilot Remote Control
- Control of volume and program, including separate left/right adjustment.
- Access to Z oomControl to focus listening in any direction.
- Read-out of volume status on hearing aids.
- Full color display with date and time display.
- Alarm functions.
Phonak PilotOne Remote Control
- Easy volume and program selection.
- Key lock function.
- Wireless streaming of mp3 player or phone audio into hearing aids.
- Remote control.
- Voice alerts.
Phonak TV Link S
- Wirelessly connects TV to hearing aids.
- StereoSound transmission.
- Receivers input through Bluetooth wireless, wired stereo audio jack and FM signal.
Widex DEX Remotes
- Allows full use of volume range and program changes.
- Small sleek design. Can fit on your keychain or in your pocket.
- High quality audio streamed into your hearing aids, with no delay.
- Can switch hearing aid microphones to be off for maximum TV audio, with no room background noise.
- 10 hour battery life uninterrupted..
- For Bluetooth mobile phones.
- Hands free, wireless neck loop for hearing aids with a telecoil.
- Transmit phone call to hearing aids wirelessly.
- Connects to Bluetooth mobile phones, computers, mp3 players, etc.
- Also can be used as a remote to adjust volume and programs.
Oticon ConnectLine TV Adaptor
- Simply connects to the audio output of the TV.
- Runs on it’s own battery supply.
- 30 ft range.
- You adjust your preferred volume while others adjust the TV volume.
Starkey SurfLink Remote
- Allows the full use of volume and program control.
Starkey SurfLink Media Streamer
- Plug into your audio output on your TV and wirelessly stream TV audio into your hearing aids.
- Allows you to adjust the volume of the TV without disturbing the volume of other listeners in the room.
Starkey SurfLink Mobile
- Syncs to your mobile phone wirelessly via Bluetooth.
- Receiver streams directly into your hearing aids.
Sonic Alert Alarm Clock w/ Bed Shaker
- Lamp Connection.
- Adjustable tone and volume.
- Battery back up for power outages.
- Vibrating unit included.
Wireless Doorbell Strobe Chime
- Sound and visual notification.
- Adjustable volume control.
- No wiring, easy installation.
Smoke/CO Detector w/ Strobe Light
- Hard-wire smoke and carbon monoxide detector.
- Combo alarm w/ strobe light.
- Photoelectric smoke sensor.
- Electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor.
Clear Sounds Amplified Phones
- Up to 130 dB full range volume control.
- Big button easy-to-read keypad.
- Speakerphone in base of phone.
- Large backlit display
TV Ears® Original
- Appropriate for moderate to severe hearing loss
- Transmission covers 900 square feet
- Compatible with 95 KHz theaters
- Balance control & voice enhancement technology
- Works with plasma screen TVs and fluorescent lights when combined with the power stacker accessory (sold separately)
- One year warranty
Meet the Team
The best way to pick the right hearing expert is to get to know them.
What Our Patients Say
Find out what people you may know in your community say about our services.
Talk to the Experts
Call us today to cut through the confusion about hearing loss and hearing aids.
“Dr. Jagacki is awesome, polite, highly professional, and made me feel very important. I am extremely satisfied. The staff is great too!”
-Bruce I., Patient