Meet the Team
The best way to pick the right hearing expert is to get to know them.
What People Say
Find out what people you may know in your community say about our services.
Talk to the Experts
Call us today to cut through the confusion about hearing loss and hearing aids.
Talk to the Audiology and Hearing Aid Experts in
Westland and South Lyon, Michigan
How would your life be different if you could hear better?
That’s the question we’ve been asking our patients since 2002. Since then, we’ve helped thousands of people improve their lives with personalized hearing solutions—one patient at a time.
At Personalized Hearing Care, Inc., our experienced audiologists provide a level of personalized service unmatched in the community. We take the time to get to know you, to understand your unique situation, and to accurately measure your hearing loss—and we’ll only suggest hearing aids if they can truly help.
As a local, full-service independent practice, we offer the most comprehensive line of hearing aids in the area, in addition to hearing tests, custom ear protection, counseling and education, and more. Whatever your hearing needs, we can help.
If you’re a candidate for hearing aids, we’ll guide you through the process of selecting a pair. Whether you’re looking for behind-the-ear, in-the-ear, or the latest hearing aids that sync to your iPhone, we have the right hearing aids for you. And like most of our patients, we bet that you’ll be surprised at how far hearing aids have come and how much better your life can be with enhanced hearing.
5 Reasons to Act Now
- You’ll increase your self-confidence.
When you can carry on a conversation, and can clearly hear what others are saying, you’ll not only feel smarter, you’ll act it, too.
- You’ll improve your relationships with family and friends.
When you hear better, it makes it easier to communicate and stay connected.
- You can increase your income.
You’ll enjoy work more and won’t miss out on opportunities because of hearing loss.
- You’ll feel better physically.
Hearing loss is directly correlated to increased hospital visits. With better hearing, your balance may improve and you’ll be healthier and happier, too.
- You’ll enjoy life more.
With better hearing, you can live life to its fullest.
Why Choose Personalized Hearing Care, Inc.?
- We love helping people reconnect with those they love through better hearing. Our passion is helping you hear better so you can enjoy your passions, too.
- We help you understand what type of hearing loss you have and the best solutions that are available to you, so you can make an informed buying decision—one that will make you happy.
- While there are lots of options out there, we’ve researched and tested hundreds of hearing aids and only carry the best.
- Once you’ve selected the best hearing aids for your hearing, your lifestyle, and your budget, we program it for perfection—ensuring that you achieve the highest sound quality.
- Then we follow-up with you to fine tune your hearing aids to work optimally.
- Your satisfaction is our biggest concern.
Denise D., Patient
Bruce I., Patient
B. Middelton, Patient